Ministerial Transition Book: November 2015
The following briefing material was provided to Minister Kent Hehr following his swearing in as Minister of Veterans Affairs on November 4, 2015. The material provides an overview of the mandate of the Department, the parliamentary environment, key relationships, and departmental sectors and their mandates. VAC is providing this information on its website as part of a proactive approach to sharing information with Canadians.
In accordance with both the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act, a limited amount of text within these documents may not be disclosed, mainly for reasons of privacy, of economic interests to Canada, of national security and of Cabinet Confidences. Additional documents may be added as they become available.
Initial Briefs: Phase I
Policy Briefs: Phase II
- Canada Remembers Program
- Implementing Real Change Policy Commitments
- Mental Health Supports and Services and Veterans Affairs Research
- Outsourcing and Partnerships
- Service Delivery
- Service Delivery Review
- Ste. Anne's Hospital Transfer to the Province of Quebec
- Transition for Canadian Armed Forces Members
- Veterans 20/20
Managing the Minister’s Office
- Date modified: